Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday's OFF THE WAGON- Keepin It Real- Weightloss Style



FROSTING AND CUPCAKES AND PIZZA...OH MY!!!

~KEEPING IT REAL~

Hello All, It's weight loss Wednesday again and I don't want to be a total and complete hypocrite today so I decided this post would be about "keepin it real" Weight Loss Style.

So, I've been doing really splendidly as far as my weight loss efforts are concerned until this last weekend. In fact Thursday I weight and was dow 1.8 lbs this week so hooray. :)

Friday's are my hubby's day off, so that's usually our family "eat out" day. My daughter picked pizza..and in an attempt to take a step up from our buddy little ceasars we went to 
UNO's Pizza.

If you've never been to Uno's you are missy out one of the yummiest deep dish cheesey greasey wonders of the world....in my opinion. ;)

It's amazing on many levels....but the weightloss level is NOT one of them.

After enjoying two delightful pieces AND a cookie pan dessert...I came home and realized that my choices were less than point friendly...or calorie friendly if you count calories. 

Without going into much detail let's just say that out of my 26 daily points I am allotted..my pizza alone took up 30!!! YIKES..


Then of course was my lil mans bday party where I made cupcakes. So of course I indulged in those as well.

AAAAANNNNNNND,
 as I type I have an open canister of left over frosting that I may or may not have been dipping my sons animal crackers into...don't judge!! :)


So, needless to say, I've left MUCH to be desired in the good health and weight loss department the last few days.

But here's the deal.

No matter where you are in your weight loss journey, chances are you will have days like this...or in my case a (cough cough)few days like this.

It happens, it's not ideal, but you get over it, you move on and you get back on track.

That's the key, GET BACK ON TRACK.

No matter how far off the wagon you've fallen, it only takes one good decision to get you closer to being back on it.

So, Please be encouraged if you've had some days or weekends like mine.

It doesn't have to define your weight loss journey. Evaluate, and keep going!!

Make one good choice at a time...I promise I am putting away the frosting container and eating some turkey. :)

Messy Weight loss Days happen...sometimes.

 I promise I wont make them a habit, if you wont!!!

Deal?! 

DEAL!


Happy Losing! 
May your weight loss goals get closer this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment