Monday, September 9, 2013

Ibotta- Ways to Save



 Ibota- Ways to Save

I LOVE to shop! It's true, I can't help it..I love the thrill of bringing home something new and for a moment feeling pretty darn proud of myself.

Here's the catch. I HATE spending full price on anything. Seriously, whether it's shoes, kids clothes, milk, or banana's if I can save on an item I'm all about it!

Why spend full price when you can get just about anything on sale right?!?
RIGHT!

So, Today I want to share this new AP with you that I've recently been using. It has saved me a bundle and I want to share the love.

I love sharing deals with friends and since we are all friends here...well, this is the perfect opportunity.


It's called IBOTTA
And it's an Ap for smartphone users.

Here's the gist. 

They give you offers on things you may normally buy at the grocery store.


you select the offers you intend to purchase and when you're done scan your receipt and the item's barcode into the ap to receive your rebate.

When you're ready to redeem your rebates, Ibotta will transfer funds into a PayPal account of your choice!
It's that's easy.


Here are some great deals I got recently.

I am an avid price matcher, I price match AT LEAST two or three things every grocery trip.

So with the help of a friend who alerted me of some excellent price matching deals in our area {thank you Kristin}  I began my search for corresponding coupons.

I didn't use a ton of coupons, but I had a few to go with the Ibotta deals.

Ibotta was also offering bonus rebates for purchasing certain items.

So here's the breakdown. I price matched items to make them cheaper than normal. I used coupons when I could to make the price matched price even lower. THEN I received rebated for that item taking anywhere from .25-1.50 MORE off.
THEN, after purchasing several offers I received bonus money.

After price matching and coupons I got all of this{plus a package of pullups, not pictured} for $64.29


ok, so $64.29 isn't exactly a "STEEL" on all these items, but it was a decent savings.

Here's where it gets exciting.

After following the guidelines for the bonus. I am getting a total rebate of....


are you ready?......


$43.50!!!!

Making this whole purchase only $20.79!!
{Just the two packages of diapers would've cost that.}

That's aprox $1.20 per item. Which is pretty stinking amazing!!

As I type I have $43.50 in a paypal account ready for me to use again.


Now with these deals, you DO have to spend a little out of pocket up front, but I look at it as doubling my money. I used that money, got some great usable items AND get to use that money again.

In my book, it doesn't get much better where money saving is concerned.

So, Give it a try! Check out Ibotta, and start saving too.






No comments:

Post a Comment