Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pumpkin Cheese Ball with Graham Cracker Crust {includes THM variation}

Well, it's the holiday season and you know what that means!!!!
FOOD!! Lots and LOTS of food along with parties and get togethers. All things that make the holidays so wonderful in my book.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

If you're like me, you have lots of places to go that you need to take something to share.

Today I decided to make a pumpkin cheese ball with graham cracker crust to share with our church small group!

This was SOOO easy..and soo delish!!

Here's what I did.

~Two containers of Pumpkin Cream cheese. 
(I got these from Aldi but I saw some at walmart as well.)
~And one package of Graham crackers.


Scoop out all the cream cheese onto a plate and spread it into the shape of a large ball in the center.

I crushed up about 3 full size graham crackers and smushed them all along the sides.
Yes, I said "smushed". :)

THE END RESULT

This was so easy you can whip it together literally within 5 minutes and it makes a lovely dish to take to any holiday event!!!


 Regular or low fat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, a little cinnamon with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and stevia or truvia to taste. Mixed well with a mixer. Taste it. Form into a ball and cover with chopped almonds or walnuts for an S dessert. 


Pair together with Gwens Low Carb Cinnamon Dippers and you're golden for a TRIM HEALTHY MOMMA version.


Happy EATING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment